-
May 5th, 2005, 11:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've decided I don't want to replace my childhood Molly with a newer one. After a good cleaning and maybe a downy dunk, she'll be ready for some new threads. I can't for the life of me remember where I put the clothes I had for her as a child. I remembered hearing on here about ordering the Meet outfit seperate from the doll and I was wondering how you went about that?
-
May 5th, 2005, 11:47 PM
#2
Inactive Member
You have to call and talk to an AG rep but just tell them that you want to purchase just the outfit Molly comes in. I'm pretty sure the replacement outfits don't include underware based on info someone posted a long time ago. I think the Meet outfits usually cost about as much as a regular outfit....
meg
-
May 5th, 2005, 11:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Meg's right, they don't include undies or anything else, JUST the outfit. Not even the shoes. All of those will have to be ordered separately. My ma found this out when she bought me Kirsten's dress years ago. In the end I think it will actually cost a little more than a regular outfit if you are buying the underwear and shoes too. IMO thats pretty cheap on their part but whatever. At least you CAN order it right? [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
May 6th, 2005, 04:30 AM
#4
GreyMyst
Guest
molly's complete meet outfit runs pretty cheap on ebay. If you don't need it super soon, it'd probably be much cheaper to get it there.
Felicity on the other hand, urgh I am gonna have to just break down and call AG. I've seen JUST the dress go for 15 or more dollars used on ebay.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks